This article is for IT ADMINISTRATORS.
The Snappbox is so easy to set up, you can even do it yourself. This section explains how you can install a Snappbox on-site. To do that, you’ll need the following:
- 1 x Snappbox
- 1 x power cable
- 1 x network cable
Very NB! Find a secure area where the Snappbox can be installed permanently (in a server room or head office, for example), including:
- 1 x plug point allocated for the Snappbox
- 1 x network point allocated for the Snappbox
Connecting the Snappbox
- Plug the Snappbox in and turn it on.
- Make sure that you have the IP address of the Snappbox on your network.
- If required, add the Snappbox IP address to the Proxy Server. The Proxy Server will give the Snappbox permission to connect to the internet.
- Once your Snappbox is connected, you can test that it is online and working in a number of ways. Here are a few suggestions of tests you can run. A connected Snappbox will check in with the Snapplify server every six hours.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.