This article is for ADMINISTRATORS.
Having a nominated bookseller within your school’s Engage platform can help to take the load off you, freeing up your time.
The bookseller will be able to assist you with managing your annual prescribed books order, while you get to focus more on teaching.
If your nominated bookseller has a hardcopy book offering, you will only be able to purchase hardcopy books via Engage and have them delivered to your school if you've asked the Snapplify team to set them as your preferred bookseller.
Assigning a Snapplify Authorised Bookseller
To appoint a Snapplify Authorised Bookseller for your school:
- Invite the bookseller to join your institution’s unique Engage platform.
- Once the bookseller has been added, assign the Bookseller role to the user.
Your appointed bookseller will now be able to help you manage book orders within Engage.
Understanding what your bookseller will be able to do in Engage
A bookseller who has been added as a user in Engage will be able to:
- Set up prescribed lists in Engage
- Link an existing user group to a prescribed list
- Generate printable quotations in Engage
- Update Procurement settings for hardcopy orders in Engage
Your school’s nominated bookseller will not be able to:
If your bookseller is not yet a Snapplify Authorised Bookseller, they can reach out to us to start this process.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.