This article is for ANYONE USING SNAPPLIFY.
To use the Snapplify Engage e-learning platform, your institution will need to register before individual users can log in to your unique Engage platform.
If you're a student, you will need to find out if your institution is registered for Engage, and/or ask your institution to sign up.
Registering an account
If you already have a Google, Microsoft or Apple account, you can use these credentials (email address and password) to log in to Snapplify, without registering a new, separate Snapplify account. This saves you time, and makes it easier for you to get started with Snapplify quickly.
If you don't want to use Google, Microsoft, or Apple to sign in, you will need to register a new account with Snapplify.
To register a Snapplify account:
- Open your browser and navigate to accounts.snapplify.com/register.
- Enter your details, then click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form.
Signing in to Snapplify
Learn how to sign in to Snapplify with your Google account
Learn how to sign in to Snapplify with your Microsoft account
Learn how to sign in to Snapplify with your Apple ID
To sign in to Snapplify using a Snapplify account:
- Navigate to the Sign In page on the Snapplify Reader app, the Snapplify Shop, Snapplify Engage, or Teacha! Resources.
- Type in your Snapplify username and password.
- Select the 'SIGN IN WITH SNAPPLIFY' button.
You can also link your Snapplify account to your existing Google, Microsoft, or Apple account for easier account management.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.