This article is for ADMINISTRATORS.
If your institution has retail requests activated for Admins only, an admin user can request a title for themselves or on behalf of another user.
This article relates to requesting the purchase of books for you from the Snapplify Engage store. You will need to have set up your retail requests first before books can be requested.
Requesting a title in the Engage store
To request that an ebook be purchased for someone else:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to the store by clicking 'Textbooks' at the top of your screen.
- Select 'Browse Store' on the left navigation panel.
- In the 'Browse Store' section, find the title you would like to request.
- Click the green request button.
- You can either search for a user or request that the title is bought for yourself.
A request will be sent to your institution to make this book available to you or the user. The user receiving the book will receive an email once a decision has been made and if approved, the book will become available in their Snapplify Reader app.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.