This article is for STUDENTS and PARENTS.
Scholastic Literacy Pro is a program that assesses your reading level, helping you to search for books that are not only rewarding to read but also promote reading growth.
If your school is on a paid tier of Engage, you'll automatically have access to Scholastic Literacy Pro as an extra benefit. There are a few things you'll need to do to get started and get the most from the program. Use this checklist as a guide on what to do next.
Next steps for students
- Sign in to Scholastic Literacy Pro.
- Selecting an Avatar.
- Selecting 3 or more reading interests.
- Take the Lit Pro Test to determine your Lexile score.
- Use your Lexile level to set your reading interests and search for recommended books.
- Search for books to match your Lexile level in Snapplify Engage.
- Find and check out titles from your school's Engage library.
- Download books in the Snapplify Reader app.
- Take a quiz in Literacy Pro to test your understanding of the book.
- Track your reading results in Literacy Pro.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.