This article is for STUDENTS and PARENTS.
Scholastic Literacy Pro is a program that assesses your reading level, helping you to search for books that are not only rewarding to read but also promote reading growth.
If your school is on a paid tier of Engage, you'll automatically have access to Scholastic Literacy Pro as an extra benefit. There are a few things you'll need to do to get started and get the most from the program. Use this checklist as a guide on what to do next.
Next steps for students
- Sign in to Scholastic Literacy Pro.
- Take the Lit Pro Test to determine your Lexile score.
- Use your Lexile level to set your reading interests and search for recommended books to add to your personalised reading list.
- Search for books to match your Lexile level in Snapplify Engage.
- Find and check out titles from your school's Engage library.
- Download books in the Snapplify Reader app.
- Take a quiz in Literacy Pro to test your understanding of the book.
- Track and print your reading results in Literacy Pro, if needed.
Students can also refer to the Scholastic Literacy Pro user guide and Literacy Pro Toolkit for students to find useful information and resources.
Click the 'Toolkit' button on the dashboard in Literacy Pro to find helpful resources for students.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.