This article is for LIBRARIANS.
When a library licence for an ebook lapses, users will no longer be able to access that book in your digital library.
To purchase a new licence and restore a specific book to your digital library:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to the Owned section for Librarians.
- Navigate to the ‘Expired’ tab.
- Find the relevant title by scrolling through the list, or using the search bar at the top of the page.
- Once you’ve found the title, click the ‘Add’ button in the Licence column.
- In the pop-up window, select the number of licences you wish to add and click ‘Buy’. The amount will be deducted from your institution’s available account balance.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.