This article is for ADMINISTRATORS, LIBRARIANS, or TEACHERS who also have the FINANCE role.
From here, you have access to useful details for each order, such as when the order was placed and by whom, as well as the order’s payment status and method. You can also use the tabs as a filter to view only the new or completed orders, for example.
The Orders page only reflects transactions made by your institution.
Purchases made by parents or students are not shown here. Learn how to review which users still need to purchase titles on a prescribed list.
To review your institution's orders:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to the Finance section by clicking 'Finance'.
- Click 'Orders' to navigate to the Orders page.
- All the orders for your Engage platform are displayed.
From the Orders page, you can use the tabs to filter by new, pending, and completed orders.
To review each order:
- Click the order reference.
- The specific order page will open, providing further details about the order.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.