This article is for PARENTS.
Now that your child’s school has registered for Snapplify Engage, you can explore the platform together. Whether your child needs a bit of guidance, or whether you’re simply curious about what’s on offer, this article will show you how to get started with Engage.
The school should issue your child with user details to access Snapplify Engage. Make sure you use these details to log in to your school-specific e-learning platform:
- Type ‘engage.snapplify.com’ into your browser’s address bar (or use your school’s unique Engage domain, if provided).
- Select ‘Sign in’ in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Sign in using the username and password provided to you by the school.
If you have been sent an email invitation to join your school’s Engage platform:
- Find the email invitation in your child’s email account.
- The email will direct you to register an account (using your child’s email address) and select a password.
- After registering the new account, you will be able to sign in to the Engage platform as detailed above.
Using Snapplify Engage
Once you’ve signed in to Engage, a world of reading and opportunity awaits! As a parent, there’s plenty you can do to make sure your child enjoys all the features:
- Before your child can access any books, you’ll need to download the free Snapplify Reader app. This free app works across a range of operating systems, on mobile, tablet or desktop devices. Once an ebook has been downloaded to the app, you can even use it offline. No power outage or internet issue will interrupt your child’s reading and learning.
- Begin browsing! The Snapplify library is designed to inspire curiosity and a love of reading. It comes with thousands of free ebooks and educational resources – from e-textbooks, study guides and past exam papers, to classic literature (plays, novels and poetry) and children’s books.
Encourage your child to check out a book of their choice from the library to start enjoying their school’s digital library – accessible after hours, on weekends and during school holidays.
- Start e-reading! Download your child’s e-textbooks and/or library ebooks in the Snapplify Reader for offline access and let them begin their digital reading and learning journey.
If you want to learn more about the Snapplify Reader’s useful academic features, or you’re looking for more information on how the app works, you'll find even more helpful articles in the Snapplify Reader section.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.