This article is for ANYONE USING PRODUCT VOUCHERS.
Product (entitlement) vouchers give you a specific title (or titles). You will have received a voucher code from a bookseller or from your school.
Are you in the right place? If you haven't already received a voucher code for a specific set of books, you may be looking for information on another kind of voucher:
To redeem an entitlement voucher:
- Navigate to redeem.snapplify.com and sign in.
- From the Snapplify partner options, select where you got your voucher from.
- Next, enter your voucher code and click the 'Redeem' button.
- You will now see the books that are on the voucher. To claim your ebooks, click 'Redeem'.
- Now you can log in to the Snapplify Reader with your existing Snapplify account or Google account. The voucher will be redeemed, meaning that the ebooks will be available to read in the reader app.
Redeeming vouchers via the Snapplify Reader app
Use the following steps to redeem a voucher through the Snapplify Reader app. Note that redeeming in-app is currently only supported on Android and desktop (Windows and macOS).
- Open the Snapplify Reader app on your Android device and sign in to your account.
- When signed in, navigate to the top left of your screen in the app and tap on the three lines in the header menu, then select 'Redeem a Voucher'.
- Enter the voucher code, then click 'Redeem Voucher' to get your ebook(s).
Windows and macOS
- Open the Snapplify Reader app and sign in to your account.
- Click 'Redeem Voucher' in the navigation.
- You are redirected to Snapplify Redeem. Sign in and follow steps 2–5 above for redeeming an entitlement voucher.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.