This article is for ADMINISTRATORS.
As long as you have the 'Administrator' role assigned to your user account, you can quickly change or update user details on behalf of another user in Engage.
To edit a user’s details:
- After logging in to Engage, navigate to the settings section by clicking the cog icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Using the dashboard on the left-hand side of your screen, navigate to 'Users'.
- Find the relevant user (you can also use the search bar at the top of your screen), then click their name or username to open their user page.
- On the individual user's page, click the green ‘Edit’ button at the top of the page.
- You'll then be able to review and update the user's email address, mobile number, first name, last name, class, grade, student ID, and attendance type.
- Once you’ve added all of the required information, click ‘Save’ to confirm your changes.
‘Attendance Type’ refers to the user’s occupation; for example, a student, teacher, librarian, IT administrator or other.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.