This article is for ADMINISTRATORS.
Using the Invite Users function in Engage is a simple way to get your students and teachers added to your school's Engage platform by sending invitations via email.
Learn about all your options for adding users to your Engage platform.
To invite users to join the platform:
- After logging in to Engage, navigate to the settings section by clicking the cog icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the left-hand side of your screen, navigate to 'Invite Users'.
- Click the ‘Send Bulk Invitations’ button.
- On the next page, insert the email addresses into the text block. Each email address must be on a separate line.
- When ready, click the green 'Invite' button.
Once the users have received the email, they can simply click on the invitation link. They will be directed to create a user account and log in to your institution's Engage platform.
Different users will require different permission types to get the most out of the Engage platform. To access the great features for Librarians, Teachers and Administrators, user permissions will need to be set.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.