To give you the best possible reading experience, we make regular updates to the Snapplify Reader app and release these new versions to getsnapplify.com and to all major app stores.
When a new version of the app is released, you will also be prompted in the Snapplify Reader app to download the new version, to replace the old one on your device.
Updating the Snapplify Reader app across different operating systems
- The Snapplify Reader app will automatically prompt you to update. Click on the Download button in the prompt message, and you will be sent to getsnapplify.com.
- Click the Microsoft logo and you will be prompted to open the Microsoft Store.
- In the Microsoft Store, click the 'Update' button to run the update for the Snapplify Reader app.
Before you click on the 'Update' button to update your Snapplify Reader in the Microsoft Store, make sure the Snapplify Reader application is closed. If it is not, the Microsoft Store will give you an error message.
- Go to getsnapplify.com.
- Click the Windows logo and the download will start.
- Once the download is complete, you will need to open the installer file and follow the prompts to install the application.
If your Windows device is owned by your institution, you will require your IT Admin to process the updates for you. They will need to enter the Administrator username and password. If you have difficulty contacting your administrator, you can reach out to our team for help at email@example.com.
You will receive a notification from the Play Store to update to the latest version of the Snapplify Reader. If the device is set to auto-update, this update will happen automatically.
You will receive a notification from the App Store to update to the latest version of the Snapplify Reader. If the device is set to auto-update, this update will happen automatically.
- You will receive an update notification in the Snapplify Reader application. After you click the 'Download' button, you will be directed to getsnapplify.com.
- The site will pick up that you are using a macOS device and direct you to click the macOS icon to download and install the new version.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.