This Return and Refund Policy of the Snapplify Group (comprising Snapplify, Teacha! and Onnies Online) details the process to follow in order to cancel a purchase, report a defect with a purchase, or arrange for a refund on a purchase pertaining to digital content, educational resources, or electronic vouchers.
You are not entitled to any refund or replacement for digital products unless it is expressly provided for under this Return and Refund Policy or if the Snapplify Group chooses to give the user a refund or replacement (at the company’s sole discretion and without being obliged).
If you have a return or refund query related to a hardware purchase, or third-party service, this will need to be managed according to the terms and conditions of the third-party provider. Snapplify will assist in and facilitate this process.
Your right to cancel, return, or be refunded
Incorrect digital content delivered
We will cancel, return, or refund your purchase within 30 days of the initial purchase if the incorrect content has been delivered to you. Please promptly contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to resolve the mistake as quickly as possible.
Non-defective digital content
In line with consumer protection legislation, customers are entitled to a five (5) day cooling-off period on the purchase of digital content, if that purchase was the result of direct marketing.
We do not otherwise issue refunds or provide replacements for digital content that is returned for any reason other than a defect (this includes, but is not limited to, mistaken purchases, incorrect purchases, title/product swaps, or personal taste).
Defective digital content
If, within six (6) months of purchase, you find that the digital content you have purchased is defective/faulty, or you are otherwise unable to continue reading/using the title (i.e. the title is defective), you may submit a refund request as set out in the ‘Return and refund process’ section below (this is the only manner in which requests for refunds will be accepted).
Should the title subsequently be found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either:
- have the title repaired or replaced, and have readability reinstated, or
- be fully refunded.
Should the title subsequently be found not to be defective, you will not be entitled to any refund, or free replacement or repair.
If you discover that the title is defective after the six-month window has passed, and the title is subsequently found to be defective, you are entitled to have the title repaired and have readability reinstated. If the Snapplify Group is unable to repair the title or reinstate readability after a period of three (3) months, you will be entitled to a refund.
Please note that the following issues/problems will not render the product damaged, defective or unsuitable, and will not entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund:
- If you are unable to access the relevant digital content because (a) the user has no internet connection, or the digital content is blocked by firewalls, or a similar internet- or network-related restriction is present on the user’s end; (b) the user has reached the device limit; (c) the user’s licence term has ended; or (d) payment for the digital content has failed.
- The inability to open or read a digital content file purchased from Snapplify:
a) on more than one device simultaneously;
b) on a reader application not supported by the Snapplify platform;
c) on a device which the user has not yet associated/registered with the relevant Snapplify Reader application;
d) on a device running an unsupported version of an operating system;
e) on a device that does not conform to the ordinary levels of international standards, or where device manufacturers have not developed support for standard digital content functionality;
f) because the user is unable to associate their device with a Snapplify Reader application since they are not connected to the internet.
3. The inability to open or read a digital content file purchased from Teacha! or Onnies Online:
a) on a device that does not conform to the ordinary levels of international standards, or where device manufacturers have not developed support for standard digital content functionality;
b) on a device that does not have the correct software for accessing and displaying the file format of the content purchased;
c) because the user is unable to download the file to their device since they are not connected to the internet.
Due to the many variables which could render a digital content file (for example: a PDF or ePUB file) problematic or defective, any alleged defect in a digital content item shall be dealt with as follows:
- Should you experience any problems in downloading the digital content, or in opening or reading the digital content itself, or, although able to read the digital content, the digital content is defective in some other way (missing pages, incorrect book/resource, etc), you must report the problem to the Snapplify Group via email using email@example.com.
- If reported as above, the Snapplify Group will assist you in determining the possible cause(s) of the problem and how to rectify these. No refunds will be issued unless the Snapplify Group determines that a refund is appropriate.
- It will be unlikely that the Snapplify Group deems a refund appropriate if you have already downloaded the digital content. Consequently, if you believe an error has been made in the purchase (e.g. you have accidentally ordered the incorrect digital content), please report the problem to the Snapplify Group without downloading the digital content.
If you return an allegedly defective product purchased from Snapplify, Teacha! or Onnies Online and, following inspection, it cannot be established with certainty that the product is defective, the Snapplify Group may, in its sole discretion, nevertheless decide to give you a partial refund on that purchase or to repair, or give you a replacement at a reduced cost.
Return and refund process
If you wish to return a product purchased from Snapplify, Teacha! or Onnies Online for any reason permitted under this Return and Refund Policy, you must inform the Snapplify Group of the reason for the return via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have successfully logged a return as outlined above, the Snapplify Group will issue you with a support ticket reference number. The Snapplify Group will not issue refunds or replacements of any products which have not gone through the above process and/or are not accompanied by a valid support ticket reference number.
The Snapplify Group will verify all logged issues, and provide initial feedback to you within three (3) working days of receipt based on the date and time recorded in the ticketing system.
The Snapplify Group will use all reasonable diligence to correct verifiable and reproducible errors when reported in accordance with our standard reporting procedures for errors, classified by severity as follows:
- Priority 1: An error which causes a system crash under normal usage. The Snapplify Group will, within two (2) working days of verifying that such an error is present, initiate work in a diligent manner toward development of an error correction. The Snapplify Group will provide you with a status update once a resolution has been reached.
- Priority 2: Other errors. The Snapplify Group will, within five (5) working days of verifying such an error is present, initiate work in a diligent manner toward development of an error correction. The Snapplify Group will provide you with a status update once a resolution has been reached.
If you are claiming a return based on the cooling-off period allowed for under relevant consumer protection legislation, we will require evidence of the direct marketing that resulted in your purchase of the returned item.
Refund requests will be approved at the sole discretion of the Snapplify Group.
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, that refund will be done in the same manner in which the payment was made (i.e. by processing the refund against your credit card or via EFT, as the case may be). If the Snapplify Group is refunding via EFT, you will need to provide your banking details, along with proof of banking details (i.e. a stamped bank letter or official bank statement).
Can't find what you're looking for or need assistance? Contact us at email@example.com or send us a chat message in Engage using the chatbot in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.