This article is for STUDENTS.
Quizzes are a fun way to check how much you've remembered after you've read a book.
When you've finished reading a book, you can search for the title you've just finished in Literacy Pro, and then take a quiz. Scoring is automatic and feedback is immediate. Seeing your progress is also a wonderful motivator, inspiring you to read even more.
Each quiz is made up of 10 multiple choice questions.
If you need to stop in the middle of a quiz, you can click 'Exit Quiz' but keep in mind that if you do decide to exit the quiz before finishing all of the questions, you will receive a score of zero so it's best to try to finish the quiz you are taking.
All your quiz scores will be reflected on the Home page and the My Results page.
To take a book quiz in Scholastic Literacy Pro:
- Log in to Scholastic Literacy Pro.
- Find the title for your book by using the search page.
- Once you've found the book, click the 'Take the Quiz' button.
- Read the question, then click on the answer that you think is correct.
- Click 'Next' to move to the next question.
- At the last question, click 'Finish' to see the results.
- After you've finished the quiz, a pop-up screen will appear with your score and will tell you whether or not you have passed the quiz.
If you didn't pass this time, you may have to wait a few days to retake the quiz, depending on the settings that your teacher has chosen.
Your teacher may have also included the option to view the questions that you have answered incorrectly. You can review these to understand which parts of the book you need to reread more carefully before taking the quiz again.
If you passed the quiz, you'll have the option to rate the book and even leave a comment about it.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.