This article is for BOOKSELLARS.
If an institution you work with has enabled hardcopy purchasing in Engage, you will have set a deadline for hardcopy orders and updated this in the school's Engage platform.
Some booksellers will offer free delivery up to a certain date. Once this date has passed, free delivery to the institution's premises is no longer an option you will need to turn off free delivery within Engage so that this is clear to users when placing their orders.
To deactivate free delivery and set the delivery fee:
- After logging in to Engage, navigate to the settings section by clicking the cog icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the 'Procurement Settings' page
- Under 'Free Shipping', select 'No'.
- If applicable, update the 'Shipping Price', and 'Shipping Note' fields.
- Click the 'Save' button to save your changes.
Learn more about the delivery process for institutions.
For any queries regarding your book delivery, and to confirm your deadline for hardcopy orders and agreed delivery date, please contact your school’s appointed hardcopy bookseller.
Need any other help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.