This article is for ADMINISTRATORS.
- Update your hardcopy settings in Engage. This indicates that you want the option to select hardcopy books when setting up your prescribed book orders.
- Set a preferred bookseller. This is the bookseller who you would like to work with to supply and deliver the books to your school.
- Meet with your Snapplify rep and preferred bookseller to finalize the remaining Procurement settings
To turn on hardcopy book purchases and set a preferred bookseller in Engage
- Once you have logged into your Institution's Engage platform, navigate to settings from the settings Icon
- Select the 'Procurement Settings' option on the left navigation panel
- Update your selection under the heading: "Do you want to add hardcopy Books?"
- If you have selected "Yes", you will need to choose a preferred bookseller from the options provided.
Once you have updated your setting please reach out to email@example.com so that your Snapplify rep can validate your request and start your onboarding.
If your preferred bookseller is not on the Snapplify list:
Send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will reach out to your preferred Bookseller to assist them with signing up with us.
If you do not have a Preferred bookseller and need Snapplify to assist, reach out to us at email@example.com. We will appoint you a specific Snapplify Authorised Bookseller.
It is essential that you set a preferred bookseller with Snapplify before proceeding with hardcopy orders. Once your institution's hardcopy book purchases are enabled in Engage, you'll need to include shipping information (e.g. whether there are shipping fees involved).
Snapplify Authorised Booksellers who've been invited to your institution's Engage platform can also help you to manage your orders by setting up prescribed lists, linking user groups to prescribed lists, and generating book quotes.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.