This article is for TEACHERS and ADMINISTRATORS.
Once you’ve set up your prescribed lists and allocated these to specific groups of users in Engage, you can monitor whether there are individual users who have not yet purchased the books that have been assigned to them.
This can be particularly useful, for example, at the beginning of the academic year when you need to check that everyone has access to the content they need.
Using this method, you'll only be able to see which users have not yet purchaced their books on individual prescribed lists. However, you also have the ability to see which users have outstanding book orders across all prescribed lists.
To find the list of users who have not yet bought the books that have been assigned to them:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to the textbook section by clicking 'Textbooks' at the top of your screen.
- On the left-hand side of your screen, navigate to 'Prescribed Lists'.
- Click the title of your specific prescribed list.
- Under the ‘Groups’ block in the middle of the screen, click the ‘View Users’ button.
- On the next page, you’ll see which titles each user has not yet purchased.
Remind parents or students to purchase their books with these useful templates.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.