This article is for SNAPPLIFY NEWBIES.
When setting up your Snapplify account, you’ll need to pick a username and password, which you will then use to log in.
Use these tips to create a practical, easy-to-remember username:
- Your username should be between 6 and 30 characters long.
- Your username can include your actual name, or it can be an alias.
- Your username can include a combination of letters and numbers.
- You can use capital letters as well as lowercase letters.
- You cannot use any spaces in your username.
- Your username cannot include any symbols, punctuation or special characters, such as an underscore (_), an apostrophe ('), a hyphen (-), an ampersand (&), an equals sign (=), a plus sign (+), a comma (,), brackets (<,>, or [,], or (,)), or a full stop (.).
Setting up a strong password helps to keep your account secure.
- Passwords can be any combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Passwords should be at least 8 characters long.
- Passwords should be easy for you to remember but not easy for someone else to guess. Avoid including personal information, or common words or number patterns in your password.
- Keep your password secure and never share your password with anyone else.
It is best practice for minors not to include their birth year in their usernames as this makes it easy for others to identify their age. For more information on digital citizenship, see this article.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.