This article is for LIBRARIANS and ADMINISTRATORS.
Since Snapplify’s catalogue comprises hundreds of thousands of books and serves multiple levels of educational institutions, you may come across books that you don’t want your students to see or read.
Snapplify has already hidden certain inappropriate content for younger readers, but you may wish to hide other books from view too.
Books that have been hidden from your institution's digital library will also be hidden in the store.
Hiding a book in the library
To hide particular titles from Engage, as a librarian:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to your digital library by clicking ‘Library’ at the top of the page.
- Once you've found the book you wish to hide, navigate to the particular book's book page by clicking on the jacket image.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click the red 'Hide Content' button.
- In the pop-up window, include the reason you need to hide the book, then click 'Yes' when asked if this content is inappropriate for your audience.
- Learn how to review your hidden items.
- Find out how to unhide books.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.