This article is for ADMINISTRATORS, LIBRARIANS, or TEACHERS who also have the FINANCE role.
The amount that you add to your account balance is at your institution's discretion and should suit your budget and student readership.
Only users with the Finance role are able to add to/review your institution's account balance.
To update your account balance:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to the Finance section by clicking 'Finance' at the top of your screen, or simply select the account total in the top right
- Click 'Account' (in the dashboard on the left-hand side of your screen).
- On the ‘Account’ page, click the ‘Add Credit’ button.
- Type in the value of the top-up amount, and click ‘Add’.
- You will then be redirected to the payment page, where you can choose your preferred method of payment.
- Confirm you have read and understood the terms, conditions, and purchasing policy by ticking the appropriate boxes; then click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Once the funds have been received, Snapplify will update your account balance in Engage. You will then be ready to purchase materials using prescribed lists, via the Engage store or from your institution's digital library.
If you need an invoice to top-up your institution's Engage balance, simply select EFT from the options on the payment page. This how-to article explains the process.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.