This article is for STAFF MEMBERS AT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.
Engage combines Snapplify's collaborative e-learning products into one platform, so educators and students have easy access to everything they need to teach and learn in the 21st century.
You can register for FREE to see how it works and make sure it's the best possible fit for your needs.
Snapplify Engage is an e-learning platform for educational institutions. If you're a student or parent, you can ask your institution to register. As an individual, you can also access ebooks via the Snapplify Shop.
To register your institution:
If you represent an institution, select the green arrow to continue
- First, you'll need to identify your institution type. This helps us to streamline the communications we send to help you set up your platform, allowing us to give you the support you deserve.
- Next, you'll be able to enter the name of your institution and your chosen domain name. On this screen, you'll also need to add your institution's contact number and your country details. Once you've filled in these details, click 'Continue' to proceed to the next screen.
- On the next page, select the option that best describes your role and click 'Continue'.
- Now it's time for us to set you as your institution's administrator.
If you have used Snapplify before and already have a user account, you will be able to sign in at this point using your existing user details. If you already have a Google, Microsoft or Apple account, you can use these credentials (email address and password) to log in to Snapplify, without registering a new, separate Snapplify account.
If you are a brand-new user, you will need to register a user account. From the sign-in page, simply click 'Not registered?' and follow the prompts to sign up and sign in.
- At this stage of the process, a brand-new digital library and e-learning portal is being set up for your educational institution. This may take a few minutes, so please be patient while we get everything ready.
- Once the setup process is done, you will be redirected to your institution's unique Engage platform. The all-important next step is to add students and staff to your platform.
When you register your institution, you will begin your e-learning journey on the Engage Basic tier. Find out more about the different Engage tiers so that you can determine the best option for your school.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.