This article is for TEACHA! CUSTOMERS.
Once you’ve purchased a resource on the Teacha! resource marketplace, you can leave a review to share your experience.
Your review helps other customers decide whether to buy the resource and it lets the seller know how helpful their resource has been, or where improvements can be made.
You cannot add a sale price to resources that are free.
To review a Teacha! resource:
- Visit teachingresources.co.za and log in.
- Once logged in, the ‘My Account’ page displays. From here, select ‘Orders’ in the menu.
- Find the order you’d like to review, then click the ‘Leave Feedback’ button.
- Complete your review on the ‘Feedback’ page by giving it a title and adding your comments. You can also give the resource a star rating.
- Once you’re happy with your review, click the ‘Submit Feedback’ button to publish your review.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.