This article is for TEACHA! SELLERS.
For many teachers, creating quality educational resources is a labour of love, taking time and effort. With Teacha!, you can get rewarded for your hard work in more than one way, earning money via your own digital store.
Understanding the fees we charge
- There are no registration or membership fees. As a Teacha! seller, you are not charged to open a store, upload products and sell your resources.
- While setting up a shop and sharing your resources is free, there is a 35% commission payable to us on paid products. This means that you earn 65% of your sales.
Understanding the payments you receive from us
- After deducting our 35% commission, we pay you the balance. You can keep track of money owed to you by monitoring your sales.
- Teacha! sellers are paid every second month, in the month that follows. For example, money earned on sales during November and December is paid in January. Payments are made at the beginning of January, March, May, July, September and November and can take up to a week to reflect in your account (depending on public holidays and weekends).
- Payments are made when you've earned a minimum of R150 in the two-month cycle.
- Payments are made to the bank account listed on your Teacha! Resources Seller profile, so please double-check these details. You can also select PayPal as your preferred method of payment from your payment settings.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate early payment requests outside of the above payment cycle.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.