This article is for TEACHA! CUSTOMERS.
Not only does Teacha! save you heaps of time by giving you access to ready-made teacher resources, but we’ve also made sure that you can find and download these materials quickly and easily.
Did you know that you can also find resources for teachers through Snapplify Engage? Find out about Snapplify's Teacha! Benefits programme.
Finding the resources you need
To find resources and add them to your cart:
- Visit teachingresources.co.za and log in.
- Use the categories listed in the white bar at the top of the screen to browse particular resources, or use the search bar to search for something specific.
- On the search results page, you can sort your results by popularity, average rating, latest, or price.
- Once you’ve found what you need, select the ‘Add to Cart’ button. You can keep browsing and add more items to your cart if you wish.
Remember that all resources are digital (unless otherwise stated) and must be downloaded and printed by you.
Completing your transaction
To check out and pay for your resources (follow these steps for free resources too):
- When you’re finished selecting your resources, click the shopping cart icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the Cart page, you’ll be able to view the item(s) you added to your cart and check that the resource(s) listed is/are correct.
- If you have a coupon code, you can claim the coupon by typing the code into the textbox and clicking the ‘Apply Discount’ button.
- When you’re sure that all the products listed on this page are correct, click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, complete the ‘Billing Details’ form on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, review your order, then in the Pay with Snapplify section, check the box to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions, and click the ‘Place Order' button.
- You'll be redirected to Snapplify Pay, where you'll be prompted to sign in with your Snapplify account. Once signed in, choose your preferred method of payment (credit card, EFT, or Instant EFT).
- Follow the prompts for your chosen payment method, tick the two checkboxes at the base of the form to confirm that you've read and understood the terms, conditions, and purchasing policy (even if you're paying via EFT), then click 'Pay Now' to complete your purchase.
Once redirected to Snapplify Pay, you'll need to sign in again with your Snapplify account to complete your payment. For EFT payments, it's important to use the correct reference number (this is provided by Snapplify Pay and starts with your order number, followed by the date). You need to accept the terms, conditions, and purchasing policy even if you're paying via EFT. Proof of payment (which is confirmation of a completed bank transfer) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that screenshots will not be accepted as proof of payment.
- Check out our helpful article on everything you need to know about payments via our website.
- Find out more about downloading your Teacha! resources.
Need help? Email us at email@example.com.