This article is for EMPLOYERS.
Once you've registered an employer account and created your school profile, you'll be able to advertise vacancies on Teacha! Jobs.
There is the option to post jobs for free but you may want to consider our pricing packages before posting your vacancies, depending on your goals.
To post a job:
- Log in to Teacha! Jobs as an employer.
- From the User Dashboard, click 'Post Job' in the navigation. (You can also hover your cursor over the user icon and select 'Post Job' from the drop-down menu.)
- Choose your preferred pricing package (free, premium listing, or premium listing bundle), then click the 'Get Started' button.
- On the Post a New Job page, complete the vacancy details.
- Once you've completed the job details, click the 'Save & Preview' button to save your job post.
- Review your post, then click the 'Submit Job' button.
- On the Checkout page, enter your billing details, review your order, then click the 'Place Order' button.
- You'll be redirected to Snapplify Pay. Choose your preferred method of payment (Snapplify credit, credit/debit card, Instant EFT, or EFT), enter the required information (if needed), then tick the two checkboxes at the base of the form to confirm that you've read and understood the terms, conditions, and purchasing policy (even if you're paying via EFT).
- Click the 'Pay Now' button to complete the payment.
Once payment is received, the Teacha! team will review your job post and notify you if your post is approved.
Free job listing will also go through the review and approval process before being posted.
You can also view all your jobs listings in one place.
Need help? Email us at email@example.com.