During the COVID-19 pandemic, the education landscape changed dramatically. More and more educational institutions have moved towards remote and blended learning, and digital tools have become critically important.
Snapplify has long been focused on increasing access to education and we're continually working to support institutions, educators, and students with the digital tools and content you need, wherever you are on your digital education journey.
How Snapplify supports digital learning
With increased access to content and teaching resources, you can use Snapplify’s solutions to promote reading, boost literacy, build 21st-century skills, save teachers time, and continue learning wherever you are.
Snapplify’s edtech solutions allow educators and institutions to:
- Register for Snapplify Engage (our online e-learning platform) for free.
- Share teacher-created, multimedia resources with students, and buy/sell their resources in our resource marketplace.
- Run a 24/7 digital library (which comes with 50 000+ free ebooks, as well as online checkout and auto-return functionality) alongside integrated, science-backed literacy and reading-skill development programmes.
- Prescribe and procure curriculum-aligned content in digital or hardcopy formats, and enjoy the time-saving benefits of ordering all books via one platform.
- Ensure student access on- and off-campus, and enable students to read and learn offline, on any device.
- Increase accessibility of learning materials with accessibility features, including text-to-speech, large-print and dyslexia fonts.
- Get teacher-access to review copies of key textbooks and teacher guides for free.
- Utilise analytics to spot gaps and inform teaching strategies.
- Recruit new teachers, and build teacher capacity and skill in key knowledge areas with accredited professional development courses delivered by industry experts.
- Centralise user management with single sign-on solutions and identity management that support institutions’ existing active directory systems.
- Make e-learning adoption easier by integrating with your favourite tools: from Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams, to Moodle, Canvas, D2L Brightspace, or Blackboard. Snapplify is the only African partner for IMS Global, and our integration standards are world-class.
Utilisation of our e-library technology is free. Educational institutions only pay for additional content they choose to purchase via the platform.
Registration and setup is really simple:
- The first step is to sign your institution up for Snapplify Engage, our award-winning e-learning and digital library solution. Registration is free!
- Here’s a useful template you can use to send to parents to let them know about e-learning with Snapplify.
- We encourage administrators to review our comprehensive articles for tips on setting up and managing Engage at your school. You can also use the search function on the Snapplify Knowledge Base to find specific answers to any questions you may have.
- The Snapplify Reader app (compatible with a broad range of devices) is where users access their ebooks and e-resources. Find out all about it here – from how to install the app and download ebooks, to academic features that can make e-reading and e-learning easier and more interactive.
Teaching digital responsibility alongside curriculum content is an essential future skill for learners to have once they enter tertiary education and/or the work environment. While working remotely, this is an opportunity for schools to promote and cultivate healthy, safe, and responsible relationships with technology. Read more about the importance of digital citizenship here.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.